Welcome to our World!

Mrs. Hicks' ELL Class welcomes you!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Introducing myself

Hi everyone!  I am definitely a Digital Immigrant.  I can't say I have made it to Digital Pioneer yet.
I am an ELL teacher and understand students trying to learn a new language and this makes it even more real.
I have lived in Barre for 30 years now, but grew up in Maine.  I love the green mountains in the springtime in Vermont and all the shades of green.  I have four children who are almost grown and out of the house.  The last child at home, my son, Joey, graduates this year and will be off to college for the next year.  I have three grandchildren who I just am starting to take snowshoeing.  My husband works for Community Action Council with Financial counseling.  So begins the journey now with technology.   Ruth Hicks

No comments:

Post a Comment